Welcome to Götz Keydana’s homepage.
I teach courses in General Linguistics, Theoretical Linguistics and Indo-European Studies at the Linguistics Institute of Göttingen University.
In my scientific research I focus on the syntax of ancient Indo-European languages and phonological reconstruction. I am particularly interested in building and reconstructing fragments of grammar, thereby trying to bridge the divide between classical reconstruction and modern linguistic theory.
- Ablaut in indogermanischen Primaernomina (extended version)
- Brugmann's Law and the role of perception in sound change
- Proterokinetische Staemme, Akzent und Ablaut
- For recent materials see www.studip.uni-goettingen.de!
- basilAT update
- Materialien Prosodische Phonologie